It’s well and truly summertime and we’ve found ourselves craving a cool brew and we thought you might be too! That’s why we’ve put together a list of three easy, delicious and refreshing iced coffee recipes, to cool you off and keep you caffeinated all summer long.
Dalgona Coffee (Whipped coffee)
This whipped coffee recipe is a super simple and delicious way to get your caffeine fix while keeping cool.
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee*
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup of your preferred milk
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Ice cubes
Note: It must be instant coffee, otherwise the recipe won't work.
- Using the electric or hand whisk, beat together the coffee, sugar and 3 tbsp boiling water in a bowl for around 5 mins, or until the mixture is thick and fluffy with stiff peaks.
- Add ice then pour the cold milk into the glass.
- Dollop the whipped coffee mix on top of the milk and ice
- Serve and stir thoroughly before drinking.
Chocolatey, refreshing and the perfect pick-me up for those hot summer days. This iced mocha is sure to become a summer favorite.
- 1 shot of your preferred espresso. Add two for a stronger coffee.
- 3/4 cup of your preferred milk
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder. For a sweeter richer drink use our Drinking Chocolate.
- Sweetener to taste
- Ice cubes
Note: If you'd like a sweeter drink, you can add whipped cream or shaved dark chocolate for topping.
If you're looking for a coffee ideal for espresso, explore our range of espresso friendly coffees here. You can also simply select your favourite coffee and set the grind preference to espresso.
- Brew your espresso and let it cool.
- Place the milk, ice cubes, cocoa powder and espresso in the blender.
- Blend till the ingredients are combined.
- Try it and sweeten it with a sweetener of your choice. If you add sweetener blend again for 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture in a tall glass and garnish with dusted unsweetened cocoa powder.
This frozen treat is quick, tasty and great for cooling off. It also makes a great base recipe for adding toppings or spices.
1 cup of cold brew coffee
- 1/4 - 2/3 cup of your preferred milk
- Preferred sweetener to taste
Note:If you want a spicy, sweet flavour consider adding a dash of cinnamon or cardamom to the recipe.
Top Tip 💡
- Popsicle moulds
- Mixing bowl
- Simple mix all the ingredients in a bowl, then pour into the popsicle moulds.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- If you want to get extra fancy, drizzle melted chocolate and almonds over the popsicles before serving.