Cardamom | Vegan | Warming
Aromatics to awaken the senses. This Specialty Chai is full of delicious spices, coconut and Australian black tea.
Specialty Chai tea, was crafted with the professional or home barista in mind. With 30 second brew infusion time, easy storage and limited steeping time, this Chai gives delicious cup after cup for conversations lasting well into the night.
1. Add 20g/3tbsp of Wet Chai Masala to a jug.
2. Add exactly 50ml hot water to the blend and steep for 30 seconds.
3. Texture 150ml of milk (soy recommended) to 68 degrees Celsius, then pour into the steeping chai blend.
4. Briefly stir the jug, then strain the chai into a glass.
5. Lightly sprinkle cinnamon powder, then enjoy!
This chia has rapidly become one of the favourite brews in our home. It is so aromatic, simply delicious to drink and the absolutely easiest quickest chia brew to make...love it !!!!
Brews beautifully. Steeps well. Robust flavours. Lovely balance of spices.
I've tried a lot of different Chai's, from blends I'd then brew myself to ones from cafes, but this is my absolute favourite, if you can be bothered to go through the effort of brewing it yourself