Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Hama Coop
$ 16.00 per 250g
Has intense creamy fully ripe peach character with hints of fig and full frontal dry dark chocolate
• Coffee Type; 100% Heirloom Varietal.
• Altitude; 1799-220 meters above sea level.
• It is a natural processed, which means the coffee cherry is kept intact and dried in its “Natural” state.
• The Yirgacheffe Coffee Farmers Co-Operative was formed in 2002 . It is located in Gedeo, southern Ethiopian and utilises over 62 000 Hectares it is an association of 22 local co operatives.
• Coffee is produced in areas inter planted with bananas which are used for local food consumption.